Bell metal plate with Baan-bati(Bowl with stand)
Made of Bell Metal. A popular product of handicraft bell metal industry use more or less in different parts of India.
It is a handmade plate with crafted design used to serve snacks . It also can be used as a puja thal.
Baan-bati(Bowl with stand)-300gm
It is a handmade bowl with a stand used to serve liquid items/gravy items. In assam, traditionally it is used to serve tea.
Benefits of Bell & Brass Metal-
1) The copper in Bell metal makes the items germicidal depending upon the type and concentration of pathogens and the medium they are in, copper kills these micro organisms within a few minutes to hours of contact.
2) The potential efficacy of copper alloy based components improves indoor air quality.
3) It is suitable for daily use because it is wear and tear resistant, bright, scratch and wrinkle resistant for decades.
4) It is heat resistant so you can serve hot and yummy food without a worry.
5) It is equally valuable even after damage as almost 90% of all bell metal alloys are recycled.
- Regular vacuuming will brighten the shine of the object.
- In case of extreme dirt, clean it with lemon & detergent and leave it to dry.
- Though it is wear and tear resistant but in extreme mishandling it may brake. It is recommended to return to us how old it may be, as it recyclable. You can pick a new product simply paying the price of making charge.